Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Horoscopes


Horoscope
No, no I refuse to read this shit,
I don’t care if its being graded.
I completely refuse to read it,
There is no way I will be persuaded.

Can’t you see that horoscopes are all a sham?
How do the stars say what my day will bring?
How does the month I was born determine who I am?
Seriously why is this still a thing?

Horoscopes are meant for those with a simple mind,
They read them for good news to get through the day,
And maybe help them in their daily grind,
Actually I take back everything I say.

I could really use some good news,
We could all stand to hear something nice.
It really doesn’t matter if it’s a ruse,
As long as it helps my worries cease.

Let’s just see what mine has to say:
“In the shower you will trip on your soap,
And be out of commission the rest of the day.”
I retract what I said, screw you horoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment